Monday, July 12, 2010

The Beginning


I've been suggested by a few people to start a blog to gather my thoughts and to share my journey with anyone interested or struggling with fear and anxiety. For years, what seems like most of my life, I have struggled with this affliction. It controlled every aspect of my being. For a long time I thought I couldn't break free from this terrible monster that had a hold of my life. I tried for so long on my own, reading and researching on the Internet to find ways to live with it or even through some miracle cure me. I went through alot of hard times and heart ache trying to figure myself out.

A couple of years ago I started my journey to break free from the chains that seemed to hold me back from my life. Feeling so much like I was a prisoner and couldn't break free, I turned to the caring hands of a Psychologist. For a long time I was so afraid to go to a Psychologist in fear that that I would be labeled a nut and put into a asylum or something. But as you notice FEAR was the theme of my life. Pushing past that I made an appointment and from that moment on it has changed my life.

This is where the inspiration for this blog begins. I will explain what I learned and still am learning as I talk to her. The epiphany's and the amazing advice I learn each and every time. The amazing thing is It doesn't take medication but hard work and a willingness to change your life forever. I look forward to sharing my journey with you. And I hope you find inspiration and a break through in your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment